Friday, January 27, 2012

Complete Nothingness

I know I haven't blogged in ages. If you're wondering what happened to me, well I just tumbled out for a while. So much has happened in my life ever since I last blogged. Ups and downs but mostly ups, what a great way to start the 2012. I would very much like to tell you about it but I'm pretty lazy to type and do long entry today.


Ok! A little update won't hurt that much. So I'm getting a bit addicted to MOLOME, it's like INSTAGRAM but only for Android and Blackberry users. If you guys have an account follow me nadinenatalin. && another thing I dyed my hair Auburn :)
xxx from me 


5 comments:

  1. Omg! your blog is too cute! It really reflect your personality. i love it! I am now following you :)

    Please visit our site http://www.iloveluxe11.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sunglass you got there! and your so cute!

    -JC
    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha.. you look so cute in that picture! Wish I could die my hair auburn..

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the MOLOME effect of your photos!Oh yes..Paris our dream city:)

    wishing you the best of 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Ping Blog